Friday, August 24, 2012

"Uncle" Dave

Dave plays the mandolin in the guitar circle.  He is a funny guy.  One of my favorite things he does is that he always wants to have me stay longer and he says my parents can leave me there.  He is also funny when I wear paste in my hair and he calls me Justin Bieber.  Also, he isn't afraid to tell me I wear too much cologne!  He gives me good advice about who to tip and what to own when I'm older.  Cars and guitars! 

What did Holden learn today?
The Hartford Whalers were a hockey team.

What would Holden do?
Tip his barber, his waitress and his bartender. 

1 comment:

  1. Holden-thank you VERY much for the kind words. I will overlook the Land Rover Range Rover issue of the previous post, and will continue to ask you PLEASE not to EVER buy or wear skinny jeans again...and please, please, please cut back on the hair gel...or at least switch to something other than Got2Be Me Hair care products!

    Keep the tips straight, and DO NOT TIP YOUR TEACHER

    What has "Uncle" Dave learned-he is lucky to have and Ella and your parents as friends. Speaking for the guitar circle, we are glad that you both have joined. Good luck in school this year, pay attention, study hard, read good books and listen to your parents or else you may end up like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete